The University of the West of England, Bristol offers the Millennium Scholarship to international students who will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Level/Field of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
You may also check:
- Chivas Regals’ The Venture 2020 Competition for Social Entrepreneurs (USD1 Million in Funding)
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 at McGill University in Canada
- Apply for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
You must have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task. Deadline is 28 April 2019 for September 2019 start or 31 October 2019 for January 2020. start.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also check:
- Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Study in the United Kingdom (Funded)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Management Trainee Programme
- European Commission Blue Book Paid Traineeship 2019 for University graduates worldwide – Brussels,Belgium (1,196.84€ per month stipend)