The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
You may also check:
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) 2019/2020 (Masters & PhD) Scholarship Scheme for Nigerians
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020 for young Africans
- Customer Service Agents needed at Jumia Food
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- A. Science and Technology
- B. Medicine and Para-medicals
- C. Education
- D. Agriculture
- E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- F. Entrepreneural Studies,
- G. ICT
- H. Environmental Sciences
- I. Law
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
Complete form online
Submit and Print a copy
Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year1,2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
You may also check:
- UBA Foundation 2019 National Essay Competition for Nigerians (2Million in Prizes)
- 2019 KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate University Scholarship Program
- ONA-Poynter Leadership Academy 2020 Accelerator Program for Women in Digital Media – USA (Funded)
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
ii) Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) and Nigerian Award;
iii) The registration portal will be closed on Friday 6th December 2019 by 11:59PM
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
i. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
ii. Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
iii. [email protected]
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Candidates are advised to choose a Centre very close to them
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!