Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt.
Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation.
ℹ️Please take a moment to show some ❤️
Kindly SHARE this page to others! 📣
The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience:2 years
- Location: Rivers
- The English Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instruction in English Language to students in JS 1-3 and SS 1-3 students in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in everyday life in relation to English Language
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
You may also check:
- TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Summer School Scholarship 2020
- 2020 ONE Champions Program in Nigeria (one-year volunteer program) for emerging Leaders
- SAP’s Young Professional Program 2020 for graduates
- B.Ed/B.A in English Language. Any higher Degree or qualification in the field is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English Language (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in use of Office Suite like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Attestation from their referees (in Microsoft Word formats) and scanned credentials to “The Human Resources Manager” via: [email protected] and copy to “The Principal” via: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.