The Microsoft Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent.
You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future
ℹ️Please take a moment to show some ❤️
Kindly SHARE this page to others! 📣
To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world class business and technical skills. Microsoft support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.
The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
- You are able to commit to completing full time internship for 6 months
- You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
- You have right to work in the country in which you are currently located
You may also check:
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at University of Ibadan
- The African Leadership Centre/ King’s College London Africa International PGR Scholarships 2020
- HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Grant 2020