Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
We are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
You may also check:
- Facebook Accelerator London Program for African Entrepreneurs
- Study in Delft University of Technology Excellence Scholarships 2020 for Africans
- Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates 2019
Course of Study:
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
- Trainee Geophysicist
Whether you join the Technical or Commercial Functions area of the ExxonMobil Graduate Programme, you will receive unparalleled formal training that will enhance your career.
We’ve designed the programme to give remarkable candidates like you the business knowledge and training you’ll need to become a future leader.
Right from the start, you’ll embark on a comprehensive Onboarding Programme that systematically exposes you to all areas of the organisation.
You’ll be given stimulating, hands-on roles, and have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our company values.
Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted.
You may also check:
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerians
- Google Business Internship Programme 2020 for Africans
- Adobe Research Fellowship 2020 for Graduate Students Worldwide